Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holy Sabbath

Holy Cow I'm feeling very good at the moment.  I have since about 3:30 this afternoon.  I'm not stiff.  I'm not achy.  I'm feeling pretty good.  What in the world is going on???  I was feeling miserable yesterday.  If I didn't know any better I'd say yesterday I was on the menses.  But I wasn't.  This afternoon and right now it's totally different.


I can go up and down the stairs really spry without stiffness or pain.

My heels are bothering me a bit right now but not like yesterday.



Jo is in bed but not asleep.  Her father bought her a soother because she's been wanting one to suck on for the last six months so he says.


I prefer SHE NOT BE GIVEN it, but I'm at a loss.  Paul likes to get his own way even in the stupidest of things.  The soother is one of the stupidest things.  Jo lives well without it.  She doesn't need it.  It also makes her teeth crooked.  Her two lower front ones are as a result of earlier sucking on it.


Damn the man!!!


I am feeling more energetic and more mentally alert.  I was so impatient yesterday and things bothered me, i.e. got on my nerves.


Tonight I think I could conquer anything I set my mind to do.  What a change.  I wish it would last but I know it won't.


Life is not like that.  I no longer depend on good days every day.


It must be horrible for those who live with chronic pain and discomfort.  I have trouble getting my head around managing such pain.  I know yesterday I was sick of being sore and stiff and not feeling good.


I hope I can find a solution to my aches and pains.  I wish I knew what did it for me today.


I am wearing a magnetic bracelet but surely that wouldn't be making this difference in me tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment