Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Headaches, Random Thots

What a day.  Sure wish I could sleep through the night and get a good sleep so I can enjoy my day.  My headaches seem to be making a come-back.  Another one today for a couple of hours.  It lingers still as I type this blog.


I look out my back door and it is a lovely, seamless, cool, blue and white day.  The clothes are drying on the line with more wanting to join them.  Jo has been good all day.  She has chiefly entertained herself while I snoozed for a little bit.


Now I am up and at it, sitting here in front of this screen wondering what supper will be .... I am the chief cook and bottle washer after all.

I have random thoughts running through my head as I was hazily asleep and when I woke.  I wonder if these randoms have anything to do with sanity or insanity. I suppose it depends.  I wonder how long I must revisit the past and ask myself, "If only I had done it this way" what would life had been like for me.


Well, I suppose I better get the clothes in and put out the next line.  I know I must concretely visualize supper so that the others in this family will get fed.







No comments:

Post a Comment