Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Little of This and a Bit of That

Hey, What a day.  It's colder outside... ole man winter is on the way.  The sun is shining and it's windy.


Went to church this am with Jo.  We were at least 5 minutes late.  O well...


It was ok.  It's hard to be spiritual when I am shadowing and seeing to the needs of a busy 5 year old. 


She still won't become part of the little group even though she now sits at the table for snack and she did go explore in the nursery room when there were two other children there with a supervisor.


Progress is steady.... slow.... but steady.


She said 'grampy' to grampy last night when he would not change the channel to suit her viewing needs.  He was wonderfully surprised.


I believe my girl is going to talk one day and she is going to talk so that others will understand her clearly.  They will get her message.


Mom and Ken were here for the weekend.  They are always a big help.  Grampy whipper snipped and mowed this morning. He also put the patio furniture in the basement for me.  What a hard worker he is!


Mom and I chatted and erased pictures off her camera last night.  We looked at the photos I uploaded on the ACER so she got a great look at them.  After all, she is the author of them.  I just wanted them for my files too.


The day is almost half over.  That`s okay.  It`s been a good quiet day.  Football is coming from the TV room, Jo is upstairs watching her dvd of Little Bear, and I am here in front of the screen relaying my life on the lines of this cyber paper.  O what bliss!


We have an important family wedding next weekend.  A  cousin is getting married for the first time after 46 years.  I am happy for him and his bride.  We look forward to the event and to the party afterwards.


That`s been my Sunday so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment