Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Too Tired

Too tired to write much.


Speech was cancelled this morning.  We went to Dartmouth and met up with Nanny B.  We went to Spring Garden Place Mall to My Mother's Bloomers and I used $30 of the gift certificate.  I bought a bunch of freshly cut flowers for Oma.


She couldn't believe they were for her.  What a woman. They were from Johanna.


I very rarely take Johanna with me to the city  because she is too busy and she definitely does not listen to me when I speak to her.  We were at Happy Harry's looking at wall paper.  She and I ended up in the van because she refused to stay with me and to listen to me.


At the Golden Arches today, she went outside with us. We were standing a part from her.  She pushed the automatic door button.  The door opened.  She stepped out.  She stayed planted.  I told her to move before the door shut on her.   Sure enough it did and the handle clunked her on the back of the head.  She didn't cry but it hurt.  


I didn't feel sorry for her because I tried to tell her.  I think natural consequences are sometimes the better teacher.


We had lunch at the McDonald's just off the Dartmouth  MacDonald bridge.  We met Amber Munroe there.  She is Bobbie's granddaughter.  She is 17 years old.  She works there.  I suppose part time.


She is very pretty.  Bobby had just dropped her off.  We missed him because we were inside.


Johanna had a full day.  She is upstairs in her own bed asleep.


Jo and I dropped in on Roy for a half hour.  He is wanting to go to Community College.  I had a serious talk to him about his finances.  I don't know what has sunk in.  Probably nothing.  He is too busy spending money he doesn't have and not saving money he has. 


I hope he soon realizes the importance of putting away for a rainy day, and I hope he realizes the value of hard, honest work.  I also hope he realizes the importance of perseverance and patience and keeping your mouth closed at the right time.


Joanne and I mused about 'organic' tonight while we visited at the farm.  Peter came in and gave us two potatoes out of his garden.  They are definitely organic.  Joanne and I smiled when he came in with the potates because we had just finished musing.


Good night to the lonely traveller out there in cyber space.

No comments:

Post a Comment