Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

what a hot day

What a hot day it has been.


Jo had speech this morning and did really well.  She was cooperative and really trying.  She also spontaneously responded to Carla.  That was great to hear and see.


Barb came at 12:30.  They had a good hour of play.  Jo has learned so much in the last six months.  She tries with the puzzles even though they are hard for her to manipulate.  She took turns.  She was great.   She is also using more sounds and words.


It is very warm here today.  Summer temperatures.  


Sophie was out all night and came home with a gash on her right side.  I know she will need a vet to look at it.  It's bad and opened to her muscle.  Poor thing.  It was the only time she's been out all night and some night critter attacked her.  The poor thing!


Paul is not happy with her injury.  He will pay a vet to get her better.  He really likes that cat.


Carla had a form for me for an all day work shop with Jill Hicks.  It's scheduled for 6 Nov and will cost a couple hundred dollars.  I am planning to take it as I believe it will help me teach Johanna to talk.  That is my most important goal for her.  I want her to talk so that people understand her and so that she is understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment