Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, September 27, 2010

It doesn't matter

It doesn't matter what I say or think, everyday is indeed different from the last.


Kaylee was here at 7:18 or so.  She and I chatted.  She doesn't eat the crust on her bread and she wastes food just a little.


She helped me to get Jo out of my bed and going.  Jo was sleepy this morning.


I read a story to them about Dora the Explorer before we got our shoes and jackets for play school.  I got them there before 9:30 am  It seems to take time to actually get them from the house to the van.  Usually about ten minutes from the time I say we are going.


I took my morning walk.  I did it in 40 minutes.  I think last week it was averaging about 45-50 minutes.  I see an improvement already in the time.


I am not as sore as I was last week.  The legs are not so bad and I am not nearly as stiff as I was on Saturday.  Hallelujah!!!


Jo had some sort of spill in the TV room and hurt her leg.  She cried and cried.  I think though it was because she was also very tired.  It was so hard to find out the story.  Kaylee didn't seem to know anything and poor JO couldn't tell me.  I think I understand from her that she hit her leg on the coffee table or it was pushed against or squeezed against it. I don't know the context of the hurt though. 


That bothers me because what is she to do when kids hurt her at school.  How will she tell us who it was that hurt her.  Or when she hurts herself how is she to tell us exactly what happened.  I get scared thinking about it.


I was a half hour later than I wanted to be getting her showered and to her OWN bed.  She thought she was going to be in my bed again tonight.  Fooled her by turning out all the lights and putting her in darkness.  That did it for her.  She was in her own room in no time.


She was wanting her soother but I am delaying getting it to her.  I am hoping she will go to sleep without it tonight.  It really will do damage to her teeth.  I wish my dear thick-headed husband would get that information to his pea-sized brain.  :D


Mom and I are meeting up tomorrow morning and we will spend most of the day together.  I am looking forward to it.  I will have my dear girl Jo with me, too, so that will be a treat for Ya-Ya and Jo-girl.


I hope to see Roy, too.  He is working part time for Shoppers Drug Mart on the corner of Victoria Road and  Albro Lake Road.  I hope this one works out for him.  He said he is going to look for a second part time job.  


Part time jobs are not what they are cracked up to be for people who need to make a living in order to live.  Rent, car payments, car insurance, food, entertainment, clothes, credit card payments, cell phones, desktop with internet, itunes, etc etc all take money and a fair amount of money.  I guess it depends on the standard of living to which one becomes accustomed.


Zackery Dewolfe is getting chemo treatments for Hodgins Lymphoma in his throat area.  He's only twelve years old.  It's a real shame.  My thoughts have been with him ever since I found out a week ago.  I will say a prayer or two for him, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment