Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Love It When...

|I love it when...
hmmm.. let's see...


1.  I get the small things done.  I managed to pick up the desktop; vacuum the kitchen and area; tidy up JO's two drawers of clothes and I managed to get a shopping bag of clothes for the rummage sale at the end of the month; hand washed a load of dishes; watched the Urban Poling dvd - the poles came this morning - I'm so excited; and I also tidied the top of Jo's dresser.


2.  I love managing my time wisely.  I feel I used it very well this morning.


3.  I am putting together a list for Bev for Saturday and Sunday since she will be with Jo during that time.  Paul and I will be at my cousin's wedding.


4.  I put together a To-Do List from now til Saturday at 2 pm.


5.  I started a mini grocery list.


6.  I started knitting another pair of socks.


7.  I had my fresh cuppa Just Us light roast Rainforest Rhapsody.


8.  I love it when JO eats her supper.  Tonight she did not.  So it was off to bath and bed.  No stopping in mommy's room for a tv interlude.

No comments:

Post a Comment