Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a Time

Paul and I went to Glen's wedding last night at the Ramada Inn.  It was a lovely affair with the ceremony and the reception held under the one roof.  We stayed overnight.  The meal was three course and it was delicious with the lobster bisque then the main course of pork loin, sweet potato and vegetables followed by Baked Alaskan.  It was good!!!


We had a great breakfast at the restaurant this morning.  It was included in the price of the room.  It, too was delicious.


But my main reason for blogging is that our little girl, aged 5 and a few months, did not mind us going.  Bev and Cassie stayed at home with her and she was great.  She missed us at bedtime and this morning for just a little bit.

It made my heart glad to know this.  She has changed so much emotionally, physically and even intellectually.  It does my heart good to see this growth in her.



She was happy to see us but not overly clingy; just happy to see us.


I am proud of my girl.


Tomorrow we are back into the routine.  Kaylee comes as usual.

I am so tired right now.  I know it will be an early night for me and Jo for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment