Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Life is what happens in the moment

So much for yesterday's bliss.  In the meantime, my little one took the Windex and decided to 'clean'.  This meant she sprayed on the walls, the floor and this time on the laptop sitting in the computer room in its spot.  It was on which it is not usually.


I wiped but it still dripped.  I tried to see the screen but couldn't because it was blackened.


I unplugged and took the battery out so it could air dry. This morning it worked.  I heard the Hallelujah chorus.  I was relieved.


Jo received a 5 minute time out in her room and she went to bed early as a result.


The early to bed part worked out great.  I had the evening to myself for a change.  I am going to make this a routine.  We started at about 7 pm and she was in her own bed by 8:30.  I let her watch a little television since it was still light outside.


So, she was up by 7:30 and spent good play time with her little friend who comes to us three mornings a week until the afternoon.  Both girls are in play school.


It's great.  The sun is out.  Ohhh, I better get the wash on the line.


c ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment