Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Another day just about done.  Life is busier this year than last.  Johanna is busy every morning of the week in some activity somewhere.  Since I am her mom and primary caregiver,  my mornings are thus filled too.  I also have Kaylee here.  That adds to the responsibility.


Jo loves to splash cold water on herself when she takes her shower before she gets out of the bath tub.


I have run a number of errands this week too.  It's been busy and tomorrow is not much better.  I have the rummage to take to the church, my urban poling walk, maybe some cleaning in the house and maybe even a snooze.


We'll soon see.



No comments:

Post a Comment