Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another Satisfying Saturday

What a busy day it's been.

This morning, it was the S.M.I.L.E. Program for the child and off to the Horton High Craft Fair for me.  It's always great there.  The vendors do an excellent job and the products are homemade and well made.



This afternoon from noon to two, I baked a chocolate cake, made the orange icing, and two dozen Morning Glory muffins.  Way to go!!!  I put a package of orange Koolaide into the icing.  It sure had a tangy taste!!! But gave me the colour I wanted.  I topped it off with brown and orange sugar sparkles.


The cake and a dozen previously made apple muffins went to the hall for the auction tonight.


It's been another beautiful sunny and mild day.  I never know how to dress for this weather.


It was the annual WVFD ladder sit and boot money drop on Main Street.  They have a toll through town so you can drop your coins or bills into the fire fighters boot.




These greet the drivers on the way through Greenwich.


Acadia football is playing against Mt. Allison this afternoon.

I hope your Saturday was truly super!

No comments:

Post a Comment