Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wonders of October

I think I might be suffering just a little bit from separation anxiety.  If I am not cleaning my house, I am thinking it's time to do more baking or I leave the house to run errands and ultimately come back with my cuppa Just Us.  This morning it's Mexican Morning.  Delish.


I explored old 'stompin' grounds'.  I went back to J.'s play school parking lot.  Here's the results of my explorations.





The gnarly ole man is still there hanging around.... he's looks older and smaller though.



The leaves are changing colours now and I managed to catch a few pics of the fruit that is still hanging on the trees next to the play school.





I think I'm going to make bread and rolls as I planned to do.

I purchased material for my godmother costume for Halloween.  I even splurged on a fall panel to make a valance for the kitchen window.  I got them from Avonport Discount Fabric Store.  If you're ever in the area, it's a great place to go for quilting supplies and materials. The proprietor also offers private and small group sewing classes.

So, I have my projects.  I better get to it, eh.

How's your October Tuesday so far?  It's the first one in the month you know.


1 comment:

  1. It takes awhile to get your "Debbie" feet after being "mommy" for so long. The first time that we hit summer holidays after the boys had both been in school full time, I was annoyed with them being in my space, the space that I had learned to carve out for myself that year. But it's changed again - I'm happy and busy when they're home, I'm happy and busy when they're gone. But I remember the days when that was all new and it was an adjustment.

    ReplyDelete