Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brrrrr...... It's C O L D !!!

O.K. O.K.  I know I'm a Canadian and we know how to handle the cold.  BUT, I don't know what it is about today but it's gotten through to my bones.  


Mount Thom and Cumberland County have snow and snow squalls.  The Highlands are getting it too in Cape Breton.  O dear.  


My body is not used to this.  It's here.  COLD Man Winter is here... and it's still fall.


Here's a view from my lens of Cape Blomindon and the Minas Basin.





I am surrounded by fields and crops.  It's a land of beauty and bounty.   Young grape plants are now on a field previously used for corn and hay by local farmers.






Happy Thursday and Happy Fall!!


How's your day going?



No comments:

Post a Comment