Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

What a beautiful weekend we've had.  It has been a glorious weekend in which the weather was totally agreeable and then some.


I was too busy yesterday to post.  Our meal was superb!! even if I do say so myself.  I love being with family.


This morning as we sat outside, we had a few 'visitors'.


We have love birds.




Young'uns.



Singers.



And our everyday scavengers.


I can't resist revisiting my post.  More pictures bring me back.


The corn is finally drying so it will soon be harvested as long as the rain stays away.


The red on these trees is beautiful each fall.  I look forward to them.


A better view I hope.


Beautiful apples in a field in Avonport.  BEAUT-TI-FULL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment