Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Ordinary is SO NOT ORDINARY

It's been dreary today with the signs of coming rain which will arrive tonight.


Life is happening in our backyard right on one of the patio posts.



I`m finding it difficult to `be busy` when the child is at school.  I thought about my cherished one off and on all day.  Swimming and then a 2 hour excursion at the local ski hill for a nature walk were the orders of the day for the child.

Me?  I got milk in town and did a walkabout which led to the local coffee shop and then home again.  Cleaning and baking does not appeal to me today.


The highlight for me today was when hubby came in and we went for coffee.  Well, at least he went for coffee, I just went ... with him for the company and companionship.  Before that, he ran an errand to the local bank.  This was my view from the van.

It was lovely.

Oh, and I applied through Hennessey Casting to be a background actor on 'Call Me Fitz'.  We'll see.

For you see, I need a little more than just house cleaning, child rearing and baking/cooking.  Time always tell.

How was your thrilling Thursday?


No comments:

Post a Comment