Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Today IS Monday

Here it is October 3, 2011 and I have crocuses and cone flowers growing again.  We've been getting great temperatures for this time of the year.  While it was rainy today, it was mild and warm enough.





My Monday went quickly along its way.  Morning was spent washing floors and tidying up.  This afternoon, the girl and I spent 50 minutes digging through the toys in her toy room.  I think it's about time for a give away.  The child protests and guess who did most if not all of the tidying up.

Supper is on.  Plans are to be in tub and out and in bed by 7 p.m.
Wish me luck.

And, how was your Monday?  I am wondering ... isn't it about time for the snow to fly out in Saskatchewan.  I bet by Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment