Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Out of the Ordinariness

I used to think that some lifestyles were pretty boring like living in the country out in  a small village.  Maybe that`s why I had the gumption to travel to and study in various and sundry places.


I know for sure that I have gotten that out of my system.  I am very content to live right where I am, and to bloom where I am planted. I feel like I have put down roots and that they have reached way beneath the earth to stabilize and nourish me.  For that I am very thankful.


While it seems or appears that my life is pretty plain and even dull, I know for a fact that there is so much more underlining it.  There is so much more than the eye sees . . . until you really look.


Today, while it looks ordinary and plain, it was far from ordinary.  It was richly extra ordinary.


This is what I discovered on my walk today.








I hope your Wednesday is more than ordinary.  I hope you find the extra ordinariness within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment