Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Beautiful Wednesday

The morning was packed with baking zucchini raisin loaves. I am so glad I read the next sentence which said 'two loaf pans'.  I could have had one very big and overflowing loaf!


The apple muffins, too, are delicious.  I need to make more. I have lots of gravenstein apples so there will be more of them including pies and cakes.


On my drive through the area - and I admit I treated myself to a JUST US cuppa Guatemalan today.  It's a bit tart but has a wakefulness about it.


Here's the treasures from my community at large.









This is part of the national historic sites of Canada.  You drive to it by accessing a road that is alongside a farm.  It's beautiful country.







I love the little pieces of paradise that we find throughout our country.

I love my little piece of paradise.

What's your little piece of paradise?



No comments:

Post a Comment