Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

As Ordinary As Ordinary Gets

This is going to be short today.


I was out in the back yard with hubby (while he took his smoke break) and as we were talking - I should say as I was chattering away - I noticed a young eagle flying close by.  The wing span on those critters are something else.


Then I noticed a more mature one and then I noticed six in all doing fly bys.  They were really close.  I wondered if bro-in-law had dumped out dead birds.


AND, of course by the time I got the camera (only seconds really) they were gone or too far away.


I wanted to share the picture of the air space they occupied for those brief seconds.





This second picture shows the eagle condo.  If you look closely, you will see two white spots.  They are mature eagles keeping a look out and guarding the condo.


We've had quite a grey and cold day today.


Our day was as ordinary as ordinary goes.


No school.  Open house and parent teacher meetings with the Scholastic Fall Fair.  Olivia the pig was a popular buy for our child this morning.


J. showed us some of her art work and her journal keeping along with the homemade books that she read along with us.  J. is talking more and more and getting the words just about right.  The consonant sounds are coming slowly but surely.


We spent the rest of the day at home.


I suppose I should start another 'To Do' list again.


J. has had a wonderful day.  It's been relaxing.


I hope your Thursday was a good kind of ordinary as ordinary goes kind of day.


Happy Thursday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment