Debbie's Reality

Debbie's Reality - Enjoy the musings and the thoughts of the day. Living happens within each moment.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyday is .... So Ordinary.... NOT

I am amazed at the goodness of each day.  Even with the so-called trials and tribulations that come, goodness is part and parcel of it all.


I marvel at the health and prosperity we have as a family, community, nation.


I wish the poor were not so poor.  I wish those in medical need would be helped.  I wish those who are hungry would be full.  I wish those in prison could be free.


It has been a good day.  Grey, rainy, mild ... and full of fall colours and harvest.




There nothing like having a vegetable stand next door!


The colours are beautiful with a wider variety than there was a week ago.


For me, nothing beats a good cuppa and The Chronicle Herald newspaper.  You learn a lot from the paper.  It's all about life and living and even dying.

I am looking forward to the rest of this fRiday and the coming weekend. It's going to be a bit busier.

How is your weekend shaping up?




1 comment:

  1. Hmm, our weekend is shaping up to be busy/quiet/busy! Took the boys to a concert last night in Saskatoon that was fabulous and had a good visit with friends after. Quiet day today; company for dinner after church tomorrow and then a "fright" week of TOO MUCH TO DO! Ah well, I shall live through it, but there won't be much time for quiet contemplation. Sigh. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete